The Kanger Arymi ROTA RDTA (Rebuildable Drip Tank Atomizer) is a 25mm rebuildable tank which features the best of both dripping and tanks. You will experience and taste the incredible dripper like flavor along with the convenience of a tank. The Arymi ROTA RDTA has a unique two post deck which is designed for single coil builds. The ROTA RDTA features a unique screwless clamp post design. You may press down on the posts to release and change your coils. No need to hassle yourself with screws anymore due to this screwless design.
The ROTA RDTA features a large 4ml e-Liquid capacity which may be refilled using the top fill option. You may also choose to drip by removing the top cap as well. The cotton is also easily soaked using the cotton reservoir. The ROTA RDTA also features an adjustable airflow option located on the top cap.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 1-15/16" x 1" (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
- 25mm Diameter
- Rebuildable Drip Tank Atomizer
- 510 Threaded
- 4ml E-Liquid Capacity
- Glass Tank
- Top Fill Design
- Two Post Deck for Single Coil Builds
- Unique Screwless Clamp Post Design
- Press Down on Posts to Change Coils
- Cotton Reservoir
- Adjustable Airflow
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Preinstalled Kanthal A1 Clapton 0.3ohm Coil
- Includes Cotton, Replacement Glass and Prebuilt Coils
Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
- Package Contents:
- 1 x Kangertech Arymi ROTA RDTA
- 1 x Replacement Glass
- 1 x Cotton Pad
- 2 x Prebuilt Coils