Duke SX by Vicious Ant
The Duke SX is the first regulated member of The Duke family by Vicious Ant.
Housed in a CNC machined aluminum sleeve with a stainless steel L-frame, the 2nd generation Yihi SX350J mini processor powers the Duke SX with up to 75 Watts of continuous RMS output, temperature control options, user configurable power ramp up curves, and more, through a single high discharge 18650 IMR cell.
Top firing button for a unique yet comfortable grip design.
- Power: Single 18650 battery.
- Variable Wattage up to 75 Watts.
- Resistance: 0.05 Ohms to 3.0 Ohms.
- Five Power Modes: Power+, Powerful, Standard, Economy, Soft.
- Five memory modes to store 5 different wattage settings.
- Temperature control with Ni-200 and Titanium-1 wire support.
- Temperature Range: 200°F - 580°F / 100°C - 300°C.
- Manual TCR Configuration.
- Adjustments made via the up/down buttons, or via built-in gravity sensor system.
- Auto orientation rotation display.
- Customized Vicious Ant logo and graphical user interface.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Output short circuit protection.
- Low resistance protection.
- Low battery voltage protection.
- Internal overheat protection.
- 0.91 OLED screen.
- Serialized. Only 250 units made in the world.
- 1 x Vicious Ant - The Duke SX