GeekVape Ammit 25 RTA - Rebuildable Tank Atomizer
The GeekVape Ammit 25 RTA is the bigger and improved version of the original and popular 22mm diameter Ammit. The GeekVape Ammit 25 RTA features a large 25mm diameter and a 2.0ml e-Liquid capacity (5.0ml with the included expansion glass). The Ammit 25 RTA utilizes a revamped build deck which features two single valley posts with wide post holes for specialty and complex coil builds. The Ammit 25 RTA is designed for single coil builds and truly brings out the pure flavor of your favorite e-Liquid. The Ammit 25 features a uniform wicking area and a 3D airflow design. The 3D airflow features a 3 hole airflow design on each side and a bottom grate airflow allowing for maximum vapor and flavor. Dual precision adjustable bottom airflow slots may be used to fine tune the airflow as well.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 2-1/16" x 15/16" (With 2.0ml Glass)
- 25mm Diameter
- 510 Threaded
- 2.0ml e-Liquid Capacity (5.0ml with Expansion Glass)
- Top Fill Design with Large Fill Holes
- Two Single Valley Posts with Wide Post Holes for Specialty and Complex Coil Builds
- Designed for Single Coil Builds (70W)
- Uniform Wicking Area
- 3D Airflow - Side 3 Hole Airflow and Bottom Grate Airflow
- Dual Precision Adjustable Airflow Slots
- Juice Flow Control
- Glass Tank
- Wide Bore 510 Drip Tip
- Includes Expansion Glass which allows for a Maximum 5.0ml e-Liquid Capacity
- Includes 810 Drip Tip Adapter Top Cap
Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.