The Griffin RTA by GeekVape manages to pack in one of the largest and most diverse two post build decks within a 22mm diameter, featuring a large dual post hole design, gold plated contacts, 3.5ml tank capacity, and externally adjusted wick ports. The Griffin RTA features one of the largest and most capable two post build decks in the market, with a side tension applied quad terminal design, with each terminal measuring an ample 2mm in diameter. Built specifically for dual coil configurations, the deck allows each coil lead an class leading 2mm per lead, allowing for complex and large area coil structures such as Clapton coils to be easily mounted and utilized. Each side of the deck is fed by 4mm by 2.5mm bottom airflow slots, with a dual exterior intake measuring 12mm by 2mm each airslot, providing ample and generous airflow. The Griffin implements an extremely wide area top fill system to easily fill the 3.5ml tank. With one of the most capable two post build decks in the rebuildable tank market, the GeekVape Griffin RTA is a definitive must for enthusiast builders.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 2-1/2" x 7/8"
- 22mm Diameter
- 3.5ml Tank Capacity
- 510 Threaded
- Top Fill Design
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Wide Build Deck
- Two Post Velocity-Style Deck
- Two Terminals Per Post
- 2mm Per Terminal
- Juice Flow Control Valve
- Adjustable Airflow Valve
Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
- 1 x Griffin RTA
- 1 x Replacement Glass
- 1 x Bag of Spare Parts