The stylish Thermo packaging includes everything you need to get vaping: prebuilt coils, organic cotton, spare screws and much more. The Thermo RDA also comes included with a beautiful wide bore resin drip tip. No two resin products will ever have the same design and look due to the unique manufacturing process.
Available in 25mm and 27mm diameter size.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions for 25mm Version: 1-15/16" x 1" (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
- Diameter: 25mm or 27mm
- 510 Threaded
- Windstorm Cyclone System
- Dual Post Clamp Style Build Deck
- Swappable Dual Post Velocity Build Deck
- Large Build Deck with 2.5mm Post Holes
- Deep Juice Well
- Spitback Guard for Reduced Spitback
- Bottom Fixed Dual Airflow Slots
- Top Triple Airflow Slots with Adjustable Airflow Cap
- Wide Bore Resin Drip Tip
- Includes Bottom Feeding Squonker Pin for Squonk/Bottom Feeding Mods
Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
- 1 x Innokin Thermo RDA
- 1 x Set of Velocity Posts
- 1 x Replacement Glass
- 1 x BF Squonker Pin
- 1 x Set of Spare O-Rings and Screws
- 1 x Set of Pre-built Kanthal Coils
- 1 x Cotton Pad
- 1 x Screwdriver