The GeekVape Medusa Reborn RDTA has been redesigned and "reborn" while maintaining a simplified inner structure that is easy to build on and use. The Medusa Reborn features a quick access system that allows for easy access to the build deck and fill port. The Medusa Reborn features a large 3.5ml deep juice well and features the ability to refill or drip e-Liquid. The Medusa Reborn features a new dual split post build deck with unique elevated posts for vertical coil builds. The upgraded build deck allows for a wide variety of coil builds such as clapton and staggered coils. The quad airflow slots may be adjusted to your personal preferences.
A bottom feeding squonker pin is also included for squonk mods.
Features and Specs:
- RDTA and RDA Drip Refill System
- Quick Access System for Easy Access to Build Deck and Fill Port
- Simplified Inner Structure
- Compact Design for Increased Flavor
- Medusa Logo
- Dimensions: 1-3/4" x 1" (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
- 25mm Diameter
- Gold Plated 510 Contact Pin
- 3.5ml Deep Juice Well
- Ability to Refill or Drip
- Dual Split Post Build Deck
- Unique Elevated Posts for Vertical Coil Builds
- Upgraded Build Deck Optimized for Clapton and Staggered Coil Builds
- Easy Installation of Both Single and Dual Coil Builds
- Quad Airflow Slots
- Adjustable Side Airflow for Optimal Flavor and Vapor Production
- Wide-bore Drip Tip
- 810 and 510 Drip Tip Compatible
- Includes 510 Drip Tip Adapter
- Includes Bottom Feeding Squonker Pin for Squonker Style Mods
Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
- 1 x GeekVape Medusa Reborn RDTA
- 1 x 510 Drip Tip Adapter
- 1 x BF Squonker Pin
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x Set of Spare Parts