The OBS Cheetah 2 RDA has been redesigned and features a brand new build deck. The 22mm version of the Cheetah 2 RDA may be found here. The OBS Cheetah 2 RDA features a dual split post build deck is compatible with a wide variety of coil builds. The two bottom bridge clamp post holes are optimized for special flat coil builds. The top fill design allows you to either directly drip into the drip tip or fill it by removing the top cap. The Cheetah 2 RDA features dual airflow slots that may be adjusted down to your personal preferences. The Cheetah 2 utilizes a durable PEI wide bore drip tip and features a beautiful 304 stainless steel construction.
Included with your OBS Cheetah 2 RDA is a set of spare parts, two prebuilt Kanthal clapton coils and a cotton pad.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 1-5/8" x 15/16" (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
- Diameter: 24mm
- 510 Threaded
- Dual Split Post Build Deck
- Two Bottom Bridge Clamp Post Holes (Optimized for Flat Coil Builds)
- Two Wide Post Holes (Optimized for Flat Coil Builds)
- Supports both Single and Dual Coil Builds
- Deep Juice Well
- Direct to Coil Dripping
- Dual Airflow Slots
- Adjustable Side Airflow Ring
- PEI Wide Bore Drip Tip
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Includes Spare Parts, Prebuilt Kanthal Clapton Coils and Cotton Pad
Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
- 1 x OBS Cheetah II RDA
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x Set of Spare Parts
- 1 x Cotton Pad
- 2 x Prebuilt Kanthal Clapton Coils