OBS Engine Rebuildable Tank Atomizer
The OBS Engine RTA combines the flavor of a dripper with the convenience of a tank. The OBS Engine RTA features a large 25mm diameter design with a high capacity 5.2ml glass tank. The OBS Engine RTA features an isolated rebuildable deck and base which helps reduce the heat delivered from the coil. The hidden side fill design allows you to conveniently refill the tank. The OBS Engine utilizes a top adjustable airflow valve with an advanced airflow circulation system which helps recycle the airflow throughout the tank. The OBS Engine RTA utilizes a locating slot and bar which allows for a consistent and accurate performance every time you vape.
The OBS Engine RTA features a 304 stainless steel construction with the popular dual post velocity style 17mm wide build deck which allows for a wide variety of coil builds. The OBS Engine features a unique wick reservoir design which helps increase juice flow and minimize leaks. Included with your OBS Engine RTA is a set of spare parts, replacement glass, two prebuilt Kanthal coils and a cotton pad.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 2-3/16" x 1" (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
- Diameter: 25mm
- 510 Threaded
- 5.2ml Capacity
- Isolated Rebuildable Deck and Base to Reduce Heat
- Unique Wick Reservoir Design for Optimal Wicking and Minimizing Leaks
- Dual Post Velocity Style Deck
- Wide 17mm Build Deck
- Hidden Side Fill Design
- Top Adjustable Airflow Valve
- Advanced Airflow Circulation System
- Locating Slot and Bar Allows for Consistent and Accurate Performance
- POM (Delrin) Drip Tip Shield
- Quartz Glass Tank
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- 510 Drip Tip Compatible
- Includes Spare Parts, Replacement Glass, Prebuilt Kanthal Coils and Cotton Pad
Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.