The Skyhook RDTA features a unique patented floating velocity style dual post build deck. The floating build deck allows for easy saturation of e-Liquid with the large wicking slots. The large 23.2mm build deck allows for a wide variety of coil builds. The side juice fill hole may be used for easy and convenient refills. The Skyhook RDTA allows for multiple airflow configurations with the included atomizer tubes. These atomizer tubes allow for both bottom and middle airflow slots for immense vapor production. A single coil adapter is included as well for single coil builds.
The Skyhook RDTA Box requires (2) high amp 18650 batteries (sold separately) which is easily replaced using a sliding battery cover. The micro USB port is only used for future firmware updates. An external battery charger (sold separately) will be required to recharge your batteries.
Features and Specs:
- All-in-One Design
- Dimensions: 5-1/8" x 2" x 1-3/16" (Including Skyhook RDTA)
- Operating Wattage: 6.0 - 220.0w
- Temperature Control Mode: Nickel (Ni200), Titanium (Ti) and Stainless Steel (SS)
- Temperature Control Range: 200 - 600F / 100 - 315C
- Wattage Resistance Range: 0.10 - 3.0ohm
- Temperature Control Resistance Range: 0.06 - 3.0ohm
- Built-in 9ml e-Liquid Capacity
- Patented Floating Velocity Style Dual Post Build Deck
- Large 23.2mm Build Deck
- Large Wicking Slots
- (2) Atomizer Tubes Included
- Multiple Airflow Configurations
- Bottom and Middle Airflow
- Single Coil Adapter Included
- Prebuilt Fused Kanthal Clapton Coil (Preinstalled)
- 16mm Wide Top Fill Hole
- Hidden Side Fire Button
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Sliding Battery Cover
- 0.96" OLED Display Screen
- Detailed Operating Interface
- Requires (2) High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Requires an External Charger (Sold Separately)
- Micro USB Port for Firmware Updates
Please note: Temperature control requires the use of nickel, titanium or stainless coils.
Tip for new users: We strongly suggest 6mg eLiquid or lower with this atomizer. Sub-ohm atomizers produce higher throat hit than low and standard resistance atomizers. Using this atomizer with a nicotine level above 6mg will usually taste burnt or harsh.
Warning: This tank uses a sub-ohm resistance atomizer. It will only work on a mechanical mod or a mod capable of firing an atomizer of 0.3ohm or lower. You must be sure that your mod AND batteries can handle SUB OHM coils. If you're using a regulated mod, make sure it can handle the amps. For mechanical mod users, please use 20 Amp batteries or higher. Use the OHMS LAW CALCULATOR, CHECK YOUR AMPS, and be safe!
Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.