Vandy Vape Mesh 24 RTA - Rebuildable Tank Atomizer
The Vandy Vape Mesh 24 RTA is the rebuildable tank atomizer version of the original Mesh RDA. The Mesh 24 RTA features an all new design with a dual post clamp build deck with two screws on each post. The Mesh 24 RTA is designed specifically for mesh wire only. The Mesh 24 RTA utilizes the clamp posts to conveniently secure and lock in the mesh wire. Get tremendous flavor with the use of the included stainless steel 316L mesh wire. The Mesh 24 RTA features a 2.0ml e-Liquid capacity and may be increased to 4.0ml using the included replacement glass tube. The Mesh 24 RTA features a leak resistant top airflow design with adjustable dual airflow slots. The Mesh 24 RTA includes (1) resin wide bore drip tip, (1) ULTEM wide bore drip tip and (1) delrin doc drip tip.
No two resin products will ever have the same design and look due to the unique manufacturing process. ULTEM is a high temperature plastic with a significantly higher melting point compared to Delrin. ULTEM is also a very hard material, making it a suitable choice when threading into stainless steel.
Features and Specs:
- Designed for Use with Mesh Wire
- Dimensions: 2" x 15/16" (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
- 24mm Diameter
- 510 Threaded
- 2.0ml Capacity (4.0ml with Included Replacement Glass Tube)
- Dual Post Clamp Design with Four Screws
- Utilizes Clamp Post to Secure Mesh Wire
- Top Fill with Slide Out Design
- Leak Resistant Top Airflow Design
- Dual Airflow Slots
- Adjustable Top Airflow Control Ring
- Includes Stainless Steel 316L Mesh Wire
- Includes (1) Resin Wide Bore Drip Tip, (1) ULTEM Wide Bore Drip Tip and (1) Delrin Doc Drip Tip
- Includes 510 Drip Tip Adapter
Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.