Vandy Vape Triple 28 RTA - Triple Coil Rebuildable Tank Atomizer
The Vandy Vape Triple 28 RTA is a unique rebuildable tank atomizer designed in collaboration with Vaping with Twisted 420. The Vandy Vape Triple 28 RTA features a unique postless build deck with six holes designed for dual and triple coil configurations. This special design allows for unmatched flavor and vapor production. The Triple 28 RTA features a wide 28mm diameter with a 4.0ml e-Liquid capacity glass tank. The Triple 28 RTA features a convenient top fill design with a twist off cap for easy refills. The Vandy Vape Triple 28 RTA features wide dual adjustable airflow slots for maximum vapor. The Triple 28 RTA features a ULTEM wide bore drip tip, delrin doc drip tip and a 510 drip tip adapter as well.
Features and Specs:
- Designed by Vaping with Twisted 420
- Dimensions: 2-1/16" x 1-1/16" (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
- 28mm Diameter
- Gold Plated 510 Contact Pin
- 4.0ml Capacity
- Unique Postless Build Deck with Six Holes
- Designed for Dual and Triple Coil Configurations
- Top Fill Design with Twist Off Cap
- Dual Airflow Slots
- Bottom Adjustable Airflow Control Ring
- Glass Tank
- ULTEM Wide Bore Drip Tip
- Delrin Doc Drip Tip
- Includes 510 Drip Tip Adapter
Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Important Note: Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.